Death of Tails I Death of Tails I

Not bad, but not good neither

First of all: A spoiler in the Title? Man, what is the purpose of watching when we all know how is it going to end? The only thing that could save the movie with a title like that, would be very good quality, or very original idea.
Second: Sorry, but you know nothing about storytelling and building a convincing drama. And if serious (i.e. not supposed to be funny) story doesn't convince me, I do not care if somebody dies or not, because I won't even last to the end. So next time make sure you do your homework and actually learn about making movies, or else all your efforts will be wasted. So, good luck next time.

Lilmario responds:

Thanks.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Just to be sincere

Okay, I'll tell you this: stick to the animation, because you're good at it, but hire some other dudes for voice acting, chara designs and writing scripts, because that was one of the most cliched movies I have ever seen. Jeez, a lonely policemen, who lost his father in a gun fight, a fat sergeant that yeals at him every single day, a secret artifact that was given to the main hero just before the old guy died... Give us a brake, will you? Theese kinds of plots are only good for spoofs nowadays. Youre wasting yourself. Look at the fight scene: Now this is worth watching, even though it is still a cliche, it's entertaining. I know that building a background is important, but for the love of satan, make it ineteresting for us to watch!
better luck with the next episode!

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

Holy...

This one's even scarier than the HitchHiker...

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

too short, too easy.

I've had a really good time playing it. You should exploit this idea some more. Add new levels and traps. Characters are very well animated, but the backgrounds look plain and not so distracting.

Mobile Weapon Episode 1 Mobile Weapon Episode 1

Too much 3d, too little fun

Oh man, here it goes, I'm going to sound like an asshole again.

This game is so boring. The characters have absolutely nothing interesting to say and listening to them is just painful. After the first dialogue, which seemed to last at least half an hour, I've had it already. "Go play in the junk and bring me some trash" Would be enough text for this.

While the drawings of the characters are very nice and pretty, and I would love to see more of them, they really don't go with photorealistic background and mechas, though they are very pretty too. In comparison with the drawings, They just seem ugly and out of place. So much effort wasted, when simple 2d graphics would fit so much better.

The UI is repulsive. The comfort of playing suffers.

The animation and battles lack dynamics. Fighting is a chore, when it was supposed to be the main attraction. I even tried to find a way to avoid battles altogether, just to end the game not having to fight. And this is strange, because fighting is what I really adore in other games. Here, I'm not even feeling that I'm in a fight.

This is just my opinion, So if I happen to be the only one who thinks this way, just ignore me and continue what you're doing, and how you're doing it.

Worms level 1 (Upgraded) Worms level 1 (Upgraded)

quite amusing and abusing

That was fun, but try adding some more types of monsters and diffirent backgrounds.