Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

too short, too easy.

I've had a really good time playing it. You should exploit this idea some more. Add new levels and traps. Characters are very well animated, but the backgrounds look plain and not so distracting.

Mobile Weapon Episode 1 Mobile Weapon Episode 1

Too much 3d, too little fun

Oh man, here it goes, I'm going to sound like an asshole again.

This game is so boring. The characters have absolutely nothing interesting to say and listening to them is just painful. After the first dialogue, which seemed to last at least half an hour, I've had it already. "Go play in the junk and bring me some trash" Would be enough text for this.

While the drawings of the characters are very nice and pretty, and I would love to see more of them, they really don't go with photorealistic background and mechas, though they are very pretty too. In comparison with the drawings, They just seem ugly and out of place. So much effort wasted, when simple 2d graphics would fit so much better.

The UI is repulsive. The comfort of playing suffers.

The animation and battles lack dynamics. Fighting is a chore, when it was supposed to be the main attraction. I even tried to find a way to avoid battles altogether, just to end the game not having to fight. And this is strange, because fighting is what I really adore in other games. Here, I'm not even feeling that I'm in a fight.

This is just my opinion, So if I happen to be the only one who thinks this way, just ignore me and continue what you're doing, and how you're doing it.

Worms level 1 (Upgraded) Worms level 1 (Upgraded)

quite amusing and abusing

That was fun, but try adding some more types of monsters and diffirent backgrounds.

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Humans die!

I don't remember when was the last time a simple cannon fodder would be so problematic to kill. And that's good, because the harder it is, the more satisfaction you have after beating them up! The difficulity level is wicked sick and it should be, because the whole game is like that! The only thing I would add it's more extra lives, weapon bonuses and more types of enemies, like state police, army men, SWAT teams and defenseless civilians!