Death of Tails I Death of Tails I

Not bad, but not good neither

First of all: A spoiler in the Title? Man, what is the purpose of watching when we all know how is it going to end? The only thing that could save the movie with a title like that, would be very good quality, or very original idea.
Second: Sorry, but you know nothing about storytelling and building a convincing drama. And if serious (i.e. not supposed to be funny) story doesn't convince me, I do not care if somebody dies or not, because I won't even last to the end. So next time make sure you do your homework and actually learn about making movies, or else all your efforts will be wasted. So, good luck next time.

Lilmario responds:

Thanks.

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

Just to be sincere

Okay, I'll tell you this: stick to the animation, because you're good at it, but hire some other dudes for voice acting, chara designs and writing scripts, because that was one of the most cliched movies I have ever seen. Jeez, a lonely policemen, who lost his father in a gun fight, a fat sergeant that yeals at him every single day, a secret artifact that was given to the main hero just before the old guy died... Give us a brake, will you? Theese kinds of plots are only good for spoofs nowadays. Youre wasting yourself. Look at the fight scene: Now this is worth watching, even though it is still a cliche, it's entertaining. I know that building a background is important, but for the love of satan, make it ineteresting for us to watch!
better luck with the next episode!

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

Holy...

This one's even scarier than the HitchHiker...

You are a F*cking Moron5 You are a F*cking Moron5

Enough said

This issue of YAAFM should last an hour to fully exploit every stupid phrase he had spoken so far. Still this was a decent piece of mockery.

.HELLBOY. .HELLBOY.

Excessive nudity? Where?

I think that you've mistaken Hellboy with Batman here. He'se the guy lurking on the top of the buildings:) But seriously, this animation lacks real plot which could make it more interesting. The fight alone was a little boring. Nothing we haven't seen before. Many times.